Sanexas electric nerve stimulation therapy is an innovative treatment option that focuses on repairing nerve signals for relief from chronic pain. If you have been dealing with pain since the past four to six months, your medical practitioner may suggest that you try Sanexas to supplement other therapeutic options like medication and physical therapy. You can get relief from the ongoing discomfort after an illness, severe trauma, surgical procedure, or muscular pain from conditions like fibromyalgia.
Sanexas in Roseville is Safe with Rarely a Possibility of Adverse Effects
Sanexas or electrotherapy in Roseville is a safer healing therapy than most conventional treatments including pain relief drugs that can be addictive. Here’s why:
- Sanexas is non-invasive and targets the affected muscles and nerves cells without breaking the skin. That’s how the risk of infections is minimal.
- You can expect to sense a tingling or buzzing sensation that is not unpleasant.
- In rare cases, patients may have a rash or skin irritation in the areas where the electrodes were attached. However, this reaction is typically caused because of skin sensitivity to the adhesive. Before starting treatment, your doctor will likely check with you for any known allergies you may have.
- Overuse of the stimulation can cause a burning sensation in the muscles. For this reason, doctors monitor you closely all through the session. They may also raise and lower the frequencies so you get the maximum benefits without any ill-effects.
- Sanexas is never given in areas where the skin is broken or injured. Your therapists will examine the skin carefully beforehand and may delay the treatment until the skin has healed completely.
- In case you’re wearing a pacemaker, inform the doctor in advance. Know that the electrodes are never placed on the heart or near any electronic devices.
- If you’re pregnant, the therapist may not recommend electrotherapy. You may be advised to opt for other pain-relieving options that are safe for the baby with the advice of your obstetrician.
Sanexas Works Using Electrotherapy Waves
Typically, chronic pain is a result of the nerves relaying improper signals from the brain to the muscles and other parts of the body. Or, the nerves may stop sending signals entirely. Using energy waves produced by the Sanexas system, doctors attempt to harmonize the communication between the axons or nerve cells. Resonance or electrotherapy energy delivered at different frequencies can optimize nerve cells and the space between them for pain relief and a better quality of life. In addition to helping you with pain and difficulty of movement, Sanexas has other benefits such as:
- Relaxes muscle spasms that may be causing pain
- Boosts blood circulation to promote healing and tissue repair after an injury or surgery
- Lowers the possibility of blood clots after invasive surgery
- Prevents the risk of muscle atrophy in patients who are, for example, disabled and cannot move their legs
- Stimulates the production of serotonin, a natural hormone that soothes any kind of pain
Improves range of motion and ease of mobility
Sanexas could well be one of the most effective chronic pain relief therapies that works without the need for anesthesia or downtime. Eliminate the need for medicines and drugs that may have side effects and rely on non-invasive methods that can give you the results you need.
- All About Electrotherapy and Pain Relief https://www.spine-health.com/treatment/pain-management/all-about-electrotherapy-and-pain-relief
- New Device Combines Electrical Currents and Local Anesthetic for Pain Management; Practical Pain Management (2011) 11 (6): 52-68 https://www.researchgate.net/publication/236669964_New_Device_Combines_Electrical_Currents_and_Local_Anesthetic_for_Pain_Management_Practical_Pain_Management_2011_11_6_52-68
- What is a TENS unit and does it work? https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/323632.php