Testosterone Replacement Therapy
Renew Your Youth
During the natural aging process your body will most likely be affected by low testosterone. This is known as andropause or the male version of menopause. Symptoms include but are not limited to:
- Changes in sexual function
- Weight gain despite diet or exercise
- Muscle loss and fat gain
- Poor energy
- Anxiety increase
- Lack of motivation and drive
- Erectile dysfunction
- Disturbed sleep patterns
- Increase in joint pain
If you are experiencing any of these symptoms then you probably have a natural decline in your hormones.
At Renova Medical Center our anti-aging protocols will get you feeling your best in the shortest period of time, at a cost that is one of the lowest in the regions.
MORE MUSCLE MORE ENERGY
One injection, once a week, stay in your prime all the time.
Q: Why you should choose Renova Medical Center as your anti-aging specialists?
Our anti aging team at Renova will be with you every step of the way. Our anti-aging coordinator will keep you up to date on your labs, refill prescriptions when necessary, and ship you your medications for shipping and handling charge. They will also be available 7 days a week to answer all your questions through email.
LOOK AND FEEL YOUR BEST
Don’t get caught up in the hype. Over the counter treatments for low-t are less effective, less potent, and are more expensive.
Get your groove back with 3 simple steps:
1. An initial consultation to map out your treatment and learn more about the symptoms of low-t and the benefits of treatment
2. A simple, low cost blood test to determine if you have low testosterone, with results provided promptly.
3. Renova Medical Center will provide all subsequent testosterone medications for as low as $120 a month.
HAVE ZEST FOR LIFE
The anti-aging team at Renova offers custom plans depending on your health needs and goals custom-tailored to fit your needs and budget.
Other medications that can be added to your plan include:
- Human chorionic gonadotropin
- Anatrozole, Clomid, Nolvadex
- Vitamin injections
- Viagra and Cialis